Monday 15 December 2014

Blog Your Heart Out Tag

Hello everyone! Even though I wasn't tagged by anyone I still wanted to do this tag since I'm new to blogging and I thought it would help you learn a little more about me! 
There are 5 questions in this tag and  if any of you reading have a blog, I’d love to see you do this tag too.
Question 1: Who/What encouraged you to start blogging? Well I've been an avid YouTube watcher for years and when I discovered people like Zoella and Essie Button had blogs I decided to check them out. I thought it was an amazing way to communicate with other people who share your interests and although I've wanted to start my own blog for ages, now that I've left school I thought it would be the perfect time to start!

Question 2: How did you choose what topics to blog about? It was simple really, I wanted to blog about things I'd like to read as the audience and things that inspire me. As I'm obsessed with all things beauty, fashion and lifestyle I thought it would be an obvious choice.

Question 3: What is something most people don't know about you? It's not something people don't necessarily know but I'm only 5ft 1" and I've been the same height for 4 years! (yes I'm short)

Question 4: What three words would describe your style? Current, Cosy and Cute!

Question 5: What do you love to do when you're not blogging? Watch ALOT of Netflix (I'm obsessed with breaking bad) and watch YouTube, as well as hanging out with friends and family.

So that's it! I know it's a short post but I thought it would be fun to answer these questions. I tag anyone who reads this to answer the questions too and leave a link in the comments so I can check them out!
Lots of love

If you want to keep up to date with my blog and see new posts follow me on
Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/lucyoneill
My other social media:
Twitter: lucyoneill97
Instagram: lucyy_oneill
Snapchat: lucy_oneill97
Tumblr: perfectlittleparadise



No comments:

Post a Comment