Thursday 18 December 2014

Garnier Scrub and Gel Cream

Hello everyone! My second post of the day is about one of my all time favourite brands, Garnier. I've never tried a product of theirs that I haven't liked and I was impressed again when I purchased their Skin natural fresh essential vitamin enriched facial scrub and Body Hydra Express Milk. 


The scrub Purifies & revitalises and is Enriched with citrus and moringa extracts. It works especially well with Dull and tired skin to give you a boost in the morning! 'Wake Me Up Fresh Radiance Boosting Scrub eliminates impurities and pollution, leaving your skin feeling perfectly clean and fresh. Its gentle ex-foliating beads unclog pores leaving skin looking brighter and smoother. Enriched with Citrus extract, Wake Me Up Fresh Radiance Boosting Scrub is perfect to purify and revitalise your skin' I'm in love with it's citrus smell and how it washes off leaving my skin feeling super nourished.


The Garnier Body Hydra Express Milk enriched with Grape absorbs instantly into your skin and does exactly what it says! Once applied your skin feels really hydrated and refreshed. The only thing I would say is not to apply it to your face as it does sting a little on your face. It is Enriched with L-Bifidus which helps the skin to reinforce its natural protective barrier, It's effects are really long lasting too which is a bonus!

I would highly recommend both these products to anyone and even my brother sometimes steals the hydrating gel from me! In a drug store you could pick these products up for around £3.50-£5 which is really good value for how long lasting they are.

Let me know in the comments if you have tried any of Garnier's products and what you thought of them. Don't forget to check back every week for new posts from me!

Lots of love
If you want to keep up to date with my blog and see new posts follow me on
Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/lucyoneill
My other social media:
Twitter: lucyoneill97
Instagram: lucyy_oneill
Snapchat: lucy_oneill97
Tumblr: perfectlittleparadise

No comments:

Post a Comment