Thursday 18 December 2014

Olay Day & Night Creams

Hello Everyone! I haven't been able to post for a couple of days due to the Christmas rush at work but I'm back today with another skin care post. 
Olay is a worldwide renowned beauty company that expertise in skin care. I decided to pick up their new day and night moisturisers as my skin was looking a bit dull and I wasn't disappointed!

First of all I tried the ' Olay essentials complete care day cream'. It 'is specially designed to give normal and dry skin everything it needs most to help maintain and improve the healthy look of your skin. It contains the essential ingredients your skin needs such as pampering vitamins and nourishing nutrients.' It is also enriched with SP15 to protect your skin from the suns harmful rays. The product packaging is very simple but looks nice and the cream itself is very smooth when applying and doesn't irritate my skin at all. It leaves me feeling refreshed and glowing!



The counter part to the day cream is  the Olay Complete Care Night Enriched Cream for normal/dry/oily skin. 'It works overnight to enhance skin's natural moisture barrier helping to minimise moisture loss the next day & improve the healthy look of your skin.'
Some of the benefits of the night cream:
- Helps to replace moisture lost during the day.
- Non-greasy formula locks moisture into the skin overnight.
- It re-texturises to promote and maintain healthy looking skin.
Just like the day cream the application is smooth and the product is light on your skin. It helps my skin to feel rejuvenated when I wake up in the morning and I love it!


Both these products are inexpensive at around £8-£10 depending on where you purchase them and they compliment each other beautifully.
Let me know in the comments if you have tried either of these creams or any other Olay products and what did you think of them?
Lots of love
If you want to keep up to date with my blog and see new posts follow me on
Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/lucyoneill
My other social media:
Twitter: lucyoneill97
Instagram: lucyy_oneill
Snapchat: lucy_oneill97
Tumblr: perfectlittleparadise



No comments:

Post a Comment