Wednesday 10 December 2014

The Perfect Nude Lip

Hello everyone! I'm aware we've all seen the pictures of Kylie Jenner's perfect pout and felt our self confidence drop to 0 (well I have). So today I'm going to talk about how to achieve the perfect nude lip, similar to Kylie's.

You want to start off by prep-ping your lips by taking a dry tooth brush and rubbing it on them to get  rid of any dead skin cells. Then take some Vaseline and apply to your lips generously.
Before I apply lipstick I always put lip liner on first. If you want your lips to look slightly bigger you should apply the lip liner just under your natural lip line but not so far that it looks like you're imitating a clown. Then repeat this step for the upper lip line making sure to mark out your cupids bow to create definition.


 You could finish here or fill in your lips with the liner to use as a base for the lipstick.


Next, take you're favourite nude lipstick and apply it all over. Making sure there is no gap between the lip liner and the lipstick. Then you're going to want to blot your lips to make sure there is no excess product on your lips.

If you want to stop there you can just add concealer around your lips to touch up any rough edges and you're done!
An optional step is to add some shimmery eye shadow or highlighter to the middle of your lips to add depth.

So there you have it! Let me know you're favourite nude shade lipsticks in the comments and tag me in your recreations of this look on Instagram or Twitter and I'll check them out.

Lots of love
If you want to keep up to date with my blog and see new posts follow me on Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/lucyoneill
My other social media:
Twitter: lucyoneill97
Instagram: lucyy_oneill
Snapchat: lucy_oneill97
Tumblr: perfectlittleparadise

No comments:

Post a Comment