Monday 15 December 2014

Would you rather? Beauty Blogger Tag

Hello everyone! Two posts in one day :D Here's another tag and I hope you like it.

Question 1: Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows? I'd rather loose all my palettes and eye shadows because I have a lot of lipsticks and who could go without eyeliner?!

Question 2: Would you rather chop all your hair off or never cut it again? I'd rather chop it all off, even though I'd cry like a baby. Never mind, there's always extensions!

Question 3: Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? Pink! I have quite pale skin so pink suits my skin tone more.

Question 4: If you had £1000 to spend would you rather buy clothes or make-up? That's a really hard question but it would probably be clothes, as long as that includes shoes. Think of all the shoes!!

Question 5: Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick? Lipstick as eyeliner. I could use a black matte lipstick and nobody would know the difference!

Question 6: Would you only rather shop at MAC or Sephora? I'd have to say Sephora because i'd have more brands to choose from.

Question 7; Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life? One eyeshadow colour. (I could live with brown forever... maybe) My lips always have to be different.

Question 8: Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter? I'd rather wear winter clothes in summer because honestly British summers aren't that hot anyway!

Question 9: Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round? Well I'd have a nude colour, so whatever that comes under.

Question 10: Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product? Probably my favourite eye product because I couldn't live with out my perfect nude lipstick!

Question 11: Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun? Messy bun any day.

Question 12: Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss? Never use lip gloss because I'm not about those natural nails.

Question 13: Would you rather shave your eyebrows off and have none or fill them in with a black sharpie pen every day? I think I'd rather have no eyebrows because the sharpie brow is not a good look.

Question 14: Would you rather live without make-up or nail polish? That's easy for me, 100% nail polish!

I hope you enjoyed reading this tag and I tag whoever reads this to do it too! Leave a link in the comments and I'll check them out. 
Lots of love
If you want to keep up to date with my blog and see new posts follow me on
Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/lucyoneill
My other social media:
Twitter: lucyoneill97
Instagram: lucyy_oneill
Snapchat: lucy_oneill97
Tumblr: perfectlittleparadise

No comments:

Post a Comment