Sunday 4 January 2015

New Years resolutions 2015

Hello everyone! I know I haven't posted anything in a little while as I was so busy at work over the Christmas period but I hope you all had a lovely holiday and let me know in the comments what you got up to. I thought I'd kick off the new year by letting you all know my New Year resolutions and let me know yours in the comments, as I'd love to hear them!
My New Years resolutions:
1. Do what makes me happy
2.Learn self acceptance
3. Make everlasting memories
4. Love more
5. Regret nothing
An extra one is that I'll be posting on my blog at least once a week!Lastly, I wish you all the best of luck for the new year and I hope it brings you all you wish for.
Lots of love

If you want to keep up to date with my blog and see new posts follow me onBloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/lucyoneill
My other social media:
Twitter: lucyoneill97
Instagram: lucyy_oneill
Snapchat: lucy_oneill97
Tumblr: perfectlittleparadise


No comments:

Post a Comment