Tuesday 20 January 2015

Polagram Polaroid Photo Review

Hello everyone! Recently I have been re-decorating my bedroom and I wanted to add a personal touch to my theme. I found an app called Polagram, which takes photos from your phone and turns them into polaroid pictures for you. I thought it would be a really cute idea to hang some up in my room and I ordered 16 of my favourite photos form my iPhone. 


The app itself was so easy to use and explained the process easily. Once you choose the photos you want you can add short messages to the photos and adjust the image so it fits the way you want it to.


At a low cost of only £0.29 a photo and only £1.69 postage, they were a complete bargain! I had no issue with receiving my order and they came quickly. When they arrived I was pleasantly surprised as they were in-cased in a pretty pink envelope and once I opened it I saw the photos looked amazing!


I hung them on my wall and I've had loads of compliments on how nice they look.
I have a referral code to give you a free £2.00 to spend on Polagram : PGKQSYFN 


I'll definitely be ordering more print form them soon and not only do they print polaroids, you can also get phone cases, photo books, posters, calendars and normal prints.


Download the app and let me know what you think! If you have ordered any polaroids or other things from Polagram tag me in them on Instagram and Twitter too, I'd love to check them out.
Lots of love
If you want to keep up to date with my blog and see new posts follow me on
Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/lucyoneill
My other social media:
Twitter: lucyoneill97
Instagram: lucyy_oneill
Snapchat: lucy_oneill97
Tumblr: perfectlittleparadise

No comments:

Post a Comment