Sunday 1 March 2015

February Favourites

Hello everyone! I thought I'd update you today with a few things I've been loving this past month. These include beauty, fashion, music, TV etc. 

My first February favourite is simply photographs. I love the idea of being able to capture a single moment in time within a photograph and a few weeks ago I was looking through some old photos from my childhood and it brought back lovely memories for me. I decided to go out and buy a photo album to keep my pictures in and I hope to add loads more too it in the future.

My fashion favourite of the month is my yellow jacket that I recently re-discovered in the depths of my wardrobe amongst a lot of other long forgotten clothes. I think the colour is beautiful and it fits really nicely. It's true when they say yellow is a happy colour and this has got me excited for summer (we just need to get through spring first).


After seeing Taylor Swift looking amazing at the Brit awards recently I decided to try out wearing red lipstick and have totally fallen in love! I usually opt for a nude lip but the red surprisingly suits my skin tone and I don't know why it's take me this long to realise!


The other day while scrolling through Netflix I came across the 1992 version of the classic Wuthering Heights, a film I watched when I was younger with my mum and decided to watch it again. Although it didn't compare to the original 1939 version it was still so good that I decided to include it in my favourites. I suggest reading the book too because it's a lot more detailed. The film is described as 'A tale of love, revenge and heartbreak.'

My final favourite of this month is the TV series, Pretty Little Liars. I can't begin to describe how obsessed I am with this program, it's literally taken over my life! My best friend Mikayla suggested I watch it after I finished Breaking Bad (which is also amazing) and after watching the first few episodes I was hooked. A basic synopsis of the program: 'Set in the fictional town of Rosewood, Pennsylvania, the series follows the lives of four girls, Aria MontgomeryHanna MarinEmily Fields, and Spencer Hastings, whose clique falls apart after the disappearance of their leader, Alison DiLaurentis. One year later, the estranged friends are reunited as they begin receiving messages from a mysterious figure named "A", who threatens to expose their deepest secrets, including ones they thought only Alison knew. At first, they think it's Alison herself, but after her body is found, the girls realize that someone else is planning on ruining their perfect lives.' All I'm going to say is you have to watch it! 

So those are all my favourites for the month of February, I hope you enjoyed reading them. Also if you would like me to write a post on my Pretty Little Liars theories I would love to do that too, so let me know in the comments. One final question, what were your February favourites? 

Lots of love

If you want to keep up to date with my blog and see new posts follow me on
Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/lucyoneill
My other social media:
Twitter: lucyoneill97
Instagram: lucyy_oneill
Snapchat: lucy_oneill97
Tumblr: perfectlittleparadise

No comments:

Post a Comment